Fall Mini Sessions for families and couples
All sessions are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Email Harmony at email@example.com to book your session
Available in Holstebro, Denmark only
Dates: October 4th – 12th
Time: Between 15:00 and 18:00 (based upon availability)
$1000 kr Includes:
• 30 Minute Session
• Your choice of 20 high resolution images with the rights to print
• Online Gallery of images for 2 weeks to view, select, and download your 20 images
• If it rains, the shoot will go on
• You can bring up to 8 people to your session
• Dogs / Pets are welcome
• Credit Card, Mobil Pay, or Cash
Breakfast in Mexico
(adapted from Bon Apetite)
Preheat oven to 300°
Combine 1 large beaten egg white
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (such as almonds, pistachios, pecans, or walnuts)
1 1/2 cups coconut shavings
1/2 cup agave syrup or honey
1/4 warmed coconut oil
2 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
1 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon in a large bowl
1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
toss to combine
Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake granola, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and dry, 40-45 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet.
Mix in 1 cup dried fruit- cranberries, cherries, apricots or raisins
Fill a bowl with yogurt
top with granola & papaya
A filling breakfast for a morning of yoga on the beach or surfing with some friends.
preview of an upcoming engagement session
2. This braided up do would be perfect for a wedding or an engagement.
3. Strawberry almond milk! Not a whole lot more you can say about that! And homemade!
4. My love for coconut knows no bounds. I need to make these! You may need to make them too.
5. These bags!
6. A very delicious summery breakfast.
I fell in love with Hayley and Taylor as soon as I met them both. They are so much fun and sweet and I know their wedding day is going to be amazing!
location: Lake Cuyamaca
Hasselblad H1, Kodak Portra 400
Coconut Iced Coffee
- Start with cold brewed coffee
(3-5 cups of ground coffee, 3 liters of cold water
mix together and let brew for at least 8 hours- strain coffee)
- pour cold brew coffee into a glass
- choose your milk- almond milk, coconut milk, cream- add as much as you’d like
- 1-2 tbs coconut simple syrup- make your own or find and buy this one
- add ice
I hope you find the images and stories here fun, inspiring, and maybe even hilarious at times.click to read more
click here to receive blog updates and follow all the new posts