Yesterday I walked around Disneyland, rode the carousal horses & the nausea-inducing-turning teacups, and saw parts of Disneyland not seen by many (thanks to our very VIP hostess ). But the best part of the day was spent hanging around two great people who were beyond fun and fabulous!
Tiffany & Micah, you two made a fun place, well…FUNNER! Thank you so much for allowing us to document such an important time in your lives. I love that you two were so willing to play, have fun and be yourselves in front of us… Love it! I can’t wait to see you on your wedding day!
Here is a sneak peek of Tiffany and Micah’s engagement session at Disneyland:
1. Books! Books are my enemy! You see, I love them so much that I become obsessed. Like a teenage girl in love for the first time…that type of obsessed (haha, you girls know what I’m talking about ). Once I start reading, there goes my life. I will read late into the night and into the early morning hours. Like 4 am early and then I’m completely useless the next day because I didn’t get enough sleep. It’s really an ugly and vicious cycle. U-G-L-Y!
My main obsession and one I read in 24 hours was Don Miller’s A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. I read it based off of Sarah Roads’ recommendation and I love it. You are the author of your own life story and if you want a better story, it’s there for you to write with your decisions and experiences.
2. Is it possible that clothing can be so comfortable and functional that you can sleep in and where it the very next day? Um, I do believe so! Don’t act like you all don’t do it… Oh I’m just messing but Lululemon is that comfortable and luxurious and scrumptious! I love them so much that I want to work there so if any of you have the hook up… hook it up!
3. The Bloggie!!!! Ok, so I don’t officially have it yet. But I want it so bad that I already know that I love it! What? Flip? Pft! Does the flip swivel and turn? Um, I don’t think so.
4. My new favorite food network gal, Marcela Valladolid. She cooks mexican food and makes it look so easy, hence, Mexican Made Easy. My hero! How did she know that I sucked at cooking and needed my very own private chef every Saturday morning? Hmm, she cooks and reads minds
5. Jose Villa announced his ONE and ONLY workshop today. His one and only! Do you know what that means? If I don’t get to go to this one, then I have to wait until 2011! If I had a child, I would be willing to part with it or rent it out for some money. But I don’t and that may be why I don’t have kids.
Jose, can’t we work something out? Like a contest? Say you pick a number, let’s say 1 through 2 and if I guess right I get to attend your workshop for free!
Ball is in your court 😉
I’m sure most of you all tuned in for the Hope for Haiti Now Telethon last week and wasn’t it just amazing and beautiful that so many people were willing to give and share what little they had? I was crying during the majority of the show, I’m a cryer by nature but still, the show really shook me.
I loved all the performances and even downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes. And 100% of the proceeds go to relief efforts!! So go! Go download the soundtrack right now!
I just wanted to share my favorite performances with you. My top two favs of the night were Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera.
Who was your favorite?
Dang this girl can sing!
I really loved Justin Timberlake and Beyonce’s performances as well.
Just remember, we all need someone.
I’ve saved the best for last!
Kristen was the fabulous hair stylist turned model. And boy, did she rock it! She is oh so gorgeous with a killer smile and her eyes are amazing.
Thank you Kristen for your amazing hair skills and modeling skills! Love it all!
Thank you so much to the following people for providing amazing hair, makeup, flowers, and fabulous hairpieces!
http://www.rachellarraine.com/ Awesome Designer Hairpieces
http://www.amyclarkesfaces.blogspot.com/ Make up Artist
http://hairbykristen.blogspot.com/ Hair dresser
This is my last and final shoot from the Trash the Dress session in Lake Arrowhead. I’m happy that I decided to split each session into seperate posts, it has really allowed me to spend time on each girl.
Meet the very stunning Kristen.
Who, by the way, did everyone’s hair that day.